- Advance to a Phase 1b clinical development trial of orally-administered Foralumab for the treatment of Crohn’s disease.
- Continue the IAP clinical development trial using intranasal administration of Foralumab (for neurodegenerative disease indication SPMS).
- Submit an IND for Anti-IL-6R (TZLS-501) monoclonal antibodies, in 3Q 2022.
- Explore the combination of milciclib and gemcitabine in NSCLC subjects with pan KRAS-positive mutations.
- Seek orphan drugs fast track or breakthrough designation for our product candidates where warranted.